Help! Coxes needed for Head of Harbour 1st Oct

Help! Coxes needed for Head of Harbour 1st Oct

Hi all, we have at least 4 mixed crews keen to do the Head of the Harbour race but because we won't be swapping places during the race we need volunteers to cox.
Is anyone prepared to sign up to cox please?

Re: Help! Coxes needed for Head of Harbour 1st Oct

Greg Spencer
Hi Rachel

I take it that with the 20 names = 4 crews which includes rowers with (volunteer) coxes and not a shortage of numbers @ 5 per boat

If this not the case and short of cox then happy to fill a place.

Greg

Re: Help! Coxes needed for Head of Harbour 1st Oct

Mo Evans
I’ll cox failing anyone better qualified than me!  (I did try to demolish a bridge in the GRR…..).

Re: Help! Coxes needed for Head of Harbour 1st Oct

Geoffrey Shilling
Hi Rachael I will do it Geoff

Re: Help! Coxes needed for Head of Harbour 1st Oct

I am happy to cox rather than row.  Sue

Re: Help! Coxes needed for Head of Harbour 1st Oct

Thank you all that is really helpful.  I need all of you please!

Rachel