Help needed Sallyport Monday (tomorrow) and Tues 9.30am

Help needed Sallyport Monday (tomorrow) and Tues 9.30am

Hi all, Geoff and I are looking for a couple of volunteers to come and help with the last jobs to get Sallyport ready for painting. Meet in The Ship car park at 9.30 to drive  over  to the lovely dry garage together. I'm happy to drive tomorrow.
I will pop out and bring back tea/coffee and cake mid morning
Please post if you can join us
.Rachel

Re: Help needed Sallyport Monday (tomorrow) and Tues 9.30am

I can help on Monday. Please may I leave my bike at yours. Sue.

Re: Help needed Sallyport Monday (tomorrow) and Tues 9.30am

Alan Harding
I can help on Tuesday.

Re: Help needed Sallyport Monday (tomorrow) and Tues 9.30am

Thank you both and yes of course Sue

Re: Help needed Sallyport Monday (tomorrow) and Tues 9.30am

Mike Ballard
I can do Tuesday. I’ll meet you at the garage - 9:45/10:00 ish. Need any tools/sander etc?

Re: Help needed Sallyport Monday (tomorrow) and Tues 9.30am

Pete Reed
Happy to help and can do both days if needed.
What to bring?
Pete

Re: Help needed Sallyport Monday (tomorrow) and Tues 9.30am

Hi Mike that's perfect I'll let you know after today if you need to bring anything

Re: Help needed Sallyport Monday (tomorrow) and Tues 9.30am

Hi Pete it would be great if you could come today. We will be rubbing down wood filler so maybe bring sanding stuff if you have it.