Help needed for Open and Improvers this Sunday 25th July 11.30

Help needed for Open and Improvers this Sunday 25th July 11.30

Hi all,
     We have 20 people signed up for this and currently only 9 members so ideally need 4 more volunteers. Please help if you can your club needs you!

Re: Help needed for Open and Improvers this Sunday 25th July 11.30

Lynn Murray
Hi Rachel Chris can help out but unfortunately I can’t make it.

Re: Help needed for Open and Improvers this Sunday 25th July 11.30

Mark Taylor
Frances and Mark will be there
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Help needed for Open and Improvers this Sunday 25th July 11.30

Alan Harding
Hi Rachel,

I will be there to help.

Regards,

Al

Re: Help needed for Open and Improvers this Sunday 25th July 11.30

Karen Bakovljev
I am sorry Rachel I can't help out on Sunday

Re: Help needed for Open and Improvers this Sunday 25th July 11.30

Claire Tomlinson
I can be there.

Re: Help needed for Open and Improvers this Sunday 25th July 11.30

Mo Evans
One less on the trainees list - Moya Saunders is ill and won’t  be coming. (I’m still coming to help). Mo
Bev

Re: Help needed for Open and Improvers this Sunday 25th July 11.30

Bev
Rachel I can help. I have 3 people with me but they will understand if they can't have a go. Bev

Re: Help needed for Open and Improvers this Sunday 25th July 11.30

Vernon Seddon
I can help

Re: Help needed for Open and Improvers this Sunday 25th July 11.30

RichardH
Hi everyone

Thank you for all the extra offers of help for tomorrow -  much appreciated.   We look forward to seeing you in the morning.

cheers

Re: Help needed for Open and Improvers this Sunday 25th July 11.30

Hi Richard.
I think this should be postponed due to the weather.
Happy to be there to turn away newbies.
How not to predict the weather…. A wonderful turn out & a good row by all .well done everyone 😁
Bev

Re: Help needed for Open and Improvers this Sunday 25th July 11.30

Bev
Thank you everyone we enjoyed our rows.