Help needed returning boats and trailers to boat park Sunday 11th september 10.30am

Help needed returning boats and trailers to boat park Sunday 11th september 10.30am

RichardH
Hi

The boat park was emptied today and needs to stay empty for 24 hours, so we comply with our agreement with Richard and Sally, who own the boat park.   We hope to return the trailers, sallyport and the teifis to the boat park on Sunday morning at 10.30amas well as returning the GRR boats to the boat park.   If you can help for 45 minutes or so please sign up in the usual way and check the forum in case the timings change slightly for Sunday

Re: Help needed returning boats and trailers to boat park Sunday 11th september 10.30am

Vernon Seddon
I can help

Re: Help needed returning boats and trailers to boat park Sunday 11th september 10.30am

I'll be there.

Re: Help needed returning boats and trailers to boat park Sunday 11th september 10.30am

Joan
I’d forgotten all about this!  I’ll be there especially since we need a boat for Round Hayling🙂

Re: Help needed returning boats and trailers to boat park Sunday 11th september 10.30am

MartinS
Yep

Re: Help needed returning boats and trailers to boat park Sunday 11th september 10.30am

I’ll be there to help.

Re: Help needed returning boats and trailers to boat park Sunday 11th september 10.30am

Timp
Rachel plus I