Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

Hi all,
      This is a call for help to row the St Ayles Skiffs to the Mill from the Marina and back on both days of the planned Skiff 'Taster' weekend ( see earlier post). Ideally we need 10 of us for each trip.

Saturday meet at the Marina at 9.30 and row back at 1pm
Sunday  meet at the Marina at 10.30 and row back at 2pm

So far I have offers from Tim,Colin and Richard Harris for Saturday at 9.30. It might make sense if the same people rowed back for transport reasons but we can sort that out in usual Cutters fashion ;-)
Please post here if you can help and which of the four trips you can do and I'll update the list below.

Sat 9.30
Tim
Richard Harris
Andy
Teri
Steve
Jane
Rachel
Chris
Mike
Phil

Sat 1pm
Marcus
Alison
Teri
Richard
Steve
Richard Harris
Chris
Mike

Sun 10.30
Jackie Tutt
Rachel
Tim
Geoff
Martin
Steve
Mark
Chris
Andy

Sun 2pm
Jackie Tutt
Rachel
Tim
Geoff
Martin
Steve
Mark
Chris

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

ackie Tutt
Hi Rachel
I cant help on the Saturday as I will be busy with Junior Rowing at the Gig Club.
However I will be rowing early Sunday morning 8 - 9.30 and then can be free for the rest of the session to help row over at 10.30 and row back at 2pm.
Jackie xx

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

Thanks Jackie :-)

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

Marcus and I are available Saturday to row them over, however if there are gig rowers that would like to do it, to get over, we can always row them back.  Afraid we cannot help Sunday.

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

alison kidd
I can help out on Saturday afternoon to row back to marina. Possibly Sunday afternoon also.

Alison

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

Hi Rachel

I am available to help out on Saturday from 9.30 start,  until finish after the 1.00 pm row back.

As things stand at present, I am not free to assist on Sunday, but will let you know if that changes.

Best

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

Teri
Sat morning if of use Rachel?

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

Sunday as well from Marina if it helps😎

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

Geoff 1/-
I will be back. Fit me in when you need help. Geoff

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

You can add me to the list of rowers, Rachel. I'll try and fit in with whatever is required on the day(s).
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

Rachel, Happy to row or stay Mill side to meet and greet as required. Cheers

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

JaneDavy
Can help on Saturday at 9.30 to row over.

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

MartinS
I'm happy to help on the Sunday if you still need more rowers.

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

Richard Harrison
Hi Rachel
I will row both ways on Saturday
cheers

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

All offers so far gratefully accepted thank you! If I have put you down for more than you expected please let me know :-)  Nigel could you tell me which sessions I can put you down for please?
We still need more help please!

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

I am happy to help out on Sunday 11th to launch, row over and back and recover etc. Sorry, dont think I can help on the Saturday

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

Thanks Martin, Rachel is organising the Skiffs movements and I am sure she will be glad of your help..

On 2 Oct 2015 11:02 am, "MartinS [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm happy to help on the Sunday if you still need more rowers.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Help-needed-rowing-Skiffs-to-Mill-10th-11th-Oct-tp5616p5657.html

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

Phil P
Hi Rachel
I will be at the Marina 9.30 Saturday after the mens row.

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

Hi Rachel,

I can also help out for the entire Sunday session, from, during and back to Northney.

See you at Northney Saturday morning. I'll be there around 9.15 am

Re: Help needed rowing Skiffs to Mill 10th/11th Oct

I will be there both days.
12