Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs CANCELLED and Fri STILL ON this week

Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs CANCELLED and Fri STILL ON this week

Hi all,
      Geoff would like two people to help him each day if possible. Meet in The Ship car park 9 30 to drive down to Southsea together.
Please post below with the day or days you can help

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs and Fri

I can do Wed morning

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week

Karen Bakovljev
I can help Wed

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week

Claire Tomlinson
Sorry I can’t help this week but could do Tuesday or Wednesday next week if Geoff trusts me with a paint brush?
Claire

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week

Could do Thursday or Friday

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week

I can do Thursday, Michael

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week

Great, let's say Karen and I tomorrow , Michael and Nigel Thurs please and see how it goes.

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week

I could do Friday. Sue

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week

Mike Ballard
I can also do Thurs if you need an extra person or Friday from 12:00?

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week

Thanks Claire I will kep that offer in the bank

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week

OK let's have a switch around

Wed - Karen and Rachel
Thurs - Michael and Mike
Friday - Nigel and Sue

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week

Mike Ballard
That’s fine. I’ll meet them at the garage. Shall I bring paint brushes?

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week

Afraid I can’t make it mid-week, due to work commitments, but I’m totally free both Saturday and Sunday should extra help be needed. Please feel free to shout if so.

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week

Mike and Michael,  Thursday session now cancelled while first coat drys . If either of you can help on Friday please post

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs CANCELLED and Fri STILL ON this week

I am happy to drive down to southsea tomorrow as having to drive from home anyway.  Sue

I’ve rearranged tomorrow and can do Friday morning now, if that is helpful. Please let me know if it is on. Thanks

Any news on painting this morning-I’m here and ready?!

Re: Help needed to paint Sallyport, Wed, Thurs CANCELLED and Fri STILL ON this week

Mike Ballard
If anyone is coming down, text or post with time and I can come back as I am just local !