How to pay please?

Matt O’Neill
Hi all,
I’m rowing today and believe there’s a new way of paying for excursions in a block of 10 of something….?
Would somebody mind pointing me in the right direction of how and who to pay please?
Many thanks

Re: How to pay please?

Claire Tomlinson
I’ll explain at row today!

Re: How to pay please?

Matt O’Neill
Thanks Claire

Re: How to pay please?

Here (below) is the treasurer's post about pin money, Matt.

Just a reminder to all members old and new that pin money at £2 per row is payable. We used to collect in cash but because of Covid we moved to members paying direct into our bank account to remove any potential risk in handling cash and also the need to bank it.  It is suggested that members pay amounts of £10 (or any multiple of £2) direct to the bank account with the reference of their name and “Pin” and then mark off rows and pay again when it is used up.  It is the members responsibility to keep track of their dues.

I appreciate there may be members out there with no access to direct banking in which case feel free to use a cheque made out to Langstone Cutters Rowing Club and either hand to me if I’m on the row or any committee member - we now have the facility of banking cheques by taking a photo of them which makes life easier.

Bank details are:

Account name: Langstone Cutters Rowing Club

Sort code:  40-23-20

Account no: 81341944

Any problems at all with this do let me know.

Thanks everyone!