Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

On Sunday 15th October, Emsworth Slipper Sailing Club would like to invite Langston Cutters to attend their launch and naming of their new Celtic Longboat at Emsworh Quay at around 11.30. It would be great if LCRC could crew SWaere Deep and row over to Emsworth  if you could depart Langstone at 10:45. (HW is 12:53 that day). If sufficient numbers are interested then all other LCRC boats would be welcome to row over and join in.  Other clubs that own Celtic Longboats will also be invited to attend.  For those waivering on whether to come or not, the bar will be open.

Michael Brown is going to coordinate the teams and rowing from Langstone.

Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

Claire Tomlinson
I’d like to row over.
Claire

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

Hi Mark,
I’m around and would love to join in please, just shout if you need me to do anything to help out.
Thanks,

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

Sorry, just relooked at the date and realised I’m busy then. Hope you all have a great day

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

Steph Savill
Yes please Mark
Thanks Steph

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

Mo Evans
Hi Mark,  I’d like to row in whichever boat is available.  I suspect there will be others who’ll sign up who are more qualified to allocate crews etc.  but I’m happy to take it on if no-one else volunteers.

It sounds like a l good way to spend a Sunday - hope the weather plays ball!

Mo

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

KeithY
Hi Mark
Would love to row over and support

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

Yes please Mark. I would like to join this event. Marion x

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

Vernon Seddon
I would like to join in on this please.

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

Susan Wagg
Yes please Mark

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

Mike Ballard
Yes please for me - if there are enough crew for more than one boat. Thanks, Mike

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

Lesley and I would like to join in.

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

Yes please Marilyn

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

Julie A
Yes please

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

KeithY
1000 apologies all. I accepted this, was hyper excited, and totally forgot. So sorry to all and in particular the organisers. I definitely owe a club duty of some sort. Hope it was a gorgeous day. Keith

Re: Invitation to ESSC launch and naming of new Celtic Longboat Sun 15 Oct

michael
Keith, an honest mistake, do not worry about it.
Lovely morning at ESSC, we offered to take some members out but they all wanted to row in their new boat understandably.
Michael