Itchenor event this Saturday - UPDATE

Hi all,
       Mike is now able to tow a Galley to Itchenor on Saturday morning. Please could you post to confirm you can still come

So far I think we have .....

Karen B (confirmed )
Keith Y
Alison B ( confirmed )
Tim P   ( confirmed )
Me ( confirmed )
Anita P (confirmed)

If anyone else would like to join us please post below

Re: Itchenor event this Saturday - UPDATE

Anita Preston
Hi Rachel
I would like to join you if there is a space?
Anita

Re: Itchenor event this Saturday - UPDATE

Hi Anita, you are welcome to join us

Re: Itchenor event this Saturday - UPDATE

KeithY
Yes I can make it. Keith Y

Re: Itchenor event this Saturday - UPDATE

Anita Preston
Thanks Rachel. What time do I need to be there?

Re: Itchenor event this Saturday - UPDATE

Karen Bakovljev
I am so sorry team but I need to pull out of rowing at Itchenor tomorrow due to coming in contact with someone with covid.  I do hope you are able to find a replacement, although I realise it is late.