Jaunt round Portsmouth Harbour on Thurs Jan 30

Jaunt round Portsmouth Harbour on Thurs Jan 30

Anybody interested in a jaunt round Portsmouth Harbour on Thursday?
The idea is to launch at Portchester, circle the harbour via Gosport and Fareham (stopping for mid-morning tea) and returning to Portchester for lunch.
Timings:
Meet Langstone Road layby 08.30
Launch Portchester Castle slip 9.30
High Water 10.33
Return Portchester 12.30
Arrive back Langstone later in the afternoon.

So far, Andrew Berry has signed up.

Sorry about the new thread - I've been fiddling about with settings.

Re: Jaunt round Portsmouth Harbour on Thurs Jan 30

RichardThrift
Good idea, Chris, See you at 8.30am Thursday. Thanks

Re: Jaunt round Portsmouth Harbour on Thurs Jan 30

Sadie
Morning I'll be in the dockyard if you want to come across to the see the boats . I have a radio to communicate with qhm

Sadie

Sent from my

Would

Re: Jaunt round Portsmouth Harbour on Thurs Jan 30

douglas smith
yes please Chris i would like to come along  thanks  Douglas

Re: Jaunt round Portsmouth Harbour on Thurs Jan 30

I'd like to participate in this one, assuming the weather is OK.

Re: Jaunt round Portsmouth Harbour on Thurs Jan 30

sounds an interesting idea...I'll put it to the crew.

Re: Jaunt round Portsmouth Harbour on Thurs Jan 30

See you all tomorrow AT THE BOAT PARK as we will have to decide which boat to take!
Chris

Re: Jaunt round Portsmouth Harbour on Thurs Jan 30

Nigel
Sadly I have to withdraw from this jaunt.
 I'm attending a funeral in Chichester tomorrow, which I thought was at 2pm but am now informed is at 11-30! -  ....now, if it had been at the Portchester crem.......I could have nipped ashore at Wickor Marine........

Re: Jaunt round Portsmouth Harbour on Thurs Jan 30

Andrew B
Chris - at 8.30 I assume ?

On 29 January 2014 20:02, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
See you all tomorrow AT THE BOAT PARK as we will have to decide which boat to take!
Chris

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Jaunt-round-Portsmouth-Harbour-on-Thurs-Jan-30-tp953p961.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Jaunt round Portsmouth Harbour on Thurs Jan 30

Yes