Kit collection from Chichester before Sunday

Kit collection from Chichester before Sunday

Sue Loveridge
Is anyone going to Chichester before Sunday as there are 2 morbihan tops which I missed ordering ready for collection from Game Set and Match.  Would be a great help.

Re: Kit collection from Chichester before Sunday

Alison b
Hi Sue
I'm coming down to Emsworth tomorrow evening to overnight. Am guessing you've ordered my top but not sure where to collect it from ?

Re: Kit collection from Chichester before Sunday

Mo Evans
Have let Sue know that I can collect the tops today.  Will bring them tomorrow at 12.00 at the Mill.
Mo