Kit collection from Chichester

Sue Loveridge
Game,set and match have the sun hats and 2 tops ready for collection. Is anybody going to Chichester in the next few days to save me a trip. All paid for and just off the bypass with easy parking. Would be most grateful.  Sue

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

I will pick them up now and bring them along tomorrow.

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Sue Loveridge
Brilliant. Thank you so much. Don't think you will need sun hat on Saturday but might keep the rain off.

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Vernon Seddon
Hi Sue, have you got any XL rowing vests, I would like one please.

Vernon

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

By ‘tomorrow’ I mean Saturday of course. Lockdown means the days of the week have no meaning for me any more.

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Very pleased with my new sun hat. How much do I owe, Sue, and can I pay electronically?

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Bucket hats are £25 and you can pay by BACS.