Kit collection from Chichester

Sue Loveridge
Anyone going to Chichester in next 2 weeks? Have a Spiro waffle top to collect from Game Set and Match.  Save me a trip. Thanks.

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Matt O’Neill
Hi Sue,
If you just let me know where Game, Set and Match is, I’ll willingly grab it for you….makes sense as I live in Chichester!!

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Steve F
Hi Sue/Matt. Not trying to outdo you Matt but I'm literally passing there today. If it helps, I'll pop in anyway and collect it (if you haven't already done so). See you both tomorrow, Steve

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Sue Loveridge
Great will check with Matt and let you know.

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Thanks Steve.  If you could collect on your way on Wednesday.  See you then.

Re: Kit collection from Chichester

Thanks Steve, really appreciate the help.
See you Wednesday
Matt