Kit order now ready

Sue Loveridge
Apologies for delays. All kit apart from Keith  and John's jackets and Sue's long sleeved tee are ready for collection. I will be going to collect today so could you please arrange payments by BACS and label it kit. I will bring some kit when we load the boats for Cockleshell.
Prices are
Short sleeve tee  £20
Long sleeve t shirt  £24
Waffle top £36
Bucket hat £25
Cap £15

Please let me know when you have paid.
Jackets should be in by July.
Sue

Re: Kit order now ready

MartinS
£51 paid Sue (waffle top and cap) - sorry but my bank app doesn't let me add a specific reference aside from my name.

Re: Kit order now ready

Margaret
Just paid thank you. Short sleeve tee and bucket hat. £45

Re: Kit order now ready

Hi Sue,
Sorry for the delay, I’ve only just seen this post.
I know I ordered 2 long sleeve t-shirts, but also added a short sleeve one at the very last minute, just wondered if that came in and I owe for that too please?
Thanks, Matt

Re: Kit order now ready

Susan Wagg
Paid Sue, many thanks

Re: Kit order now ready

Thanks Sue,
Paid for T-shirts - 2 long sleeves and a short sleeve

Re: Kit order now ready

Sue Loveridge
Thanks. Will order short sleeve tee shirt.

Re: Kit order now ready

Hi Sue...paid 25 notes for hat.

Re: Kit order now ready

Sue Loveridge
Will bring it down on Friday if you are rowing.