Kit orders

Sue Loveridge
I am putting in an order for kit this week.
Bucket sun hats @ £25
Caps @ £15
As well as tees, vests, waffle tops and jackets.
Please email me with sizes if you would like any kit.
Sue

Re: Kit orders

Matt O’Neill
Hi Sue,
Please can I grab a new baseball cap - after 8yrs it’s about time I replaced the old knackered thing!! 🙈🙈
Do you want me to pay in to the normal club bank account?

Re: Kit orders

Jo Kingsbury
Would you order me a cap please Sue. I gather they are adjustable. Thanks. Jo

Re: Kit orders

Heather Green
Hi Sue,
Re: our chat tonight about club tops (t-shirt), please can I order one like Lynn was wearing. Probably medium size please (size 10/12).
Many thanks. Heather G

Re: Kit orders

Anne3
Can you still get gilets? if so, 1 x medium please. Thanks, Anne de P.

Re: Kit orders

Sue Loveridge
I don't think we have had gilets for a long time. Sorry

Re: Kit orders

Steph Savill
Hi Sue

Do you have me down for x 2 short sleeve T-shirts XL and baseball cap.
I sent e-mail the other week.

Thanks Sue see and spk soon
Steph

Re: Kit orders