Kittiwake

marilyn Rogers
Hi Ron and Cheryl,
Kittiwake is now in my garden,safe and sound, Nigel delivered her. Have a lovely holiday. Marilyn .

Re: Kittiwake

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Kittiwake

How lovely, what can we say? We have a couple of minor probs at the moment, Cheryl has a slight back problem and I have been told that I cannot row for 4 - 6 weeks by my doctor because I have an acute achilles tendonitis (What are we like?) However, I can still cox and Cheryl can row. Thanks so much Nigel and Marilyn, you are stars and great pals. All the very best ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Kittiwake

Thanks Andy, as you may have seen, we are in the wars slightly but not badly so we will be ok for our hols. See you soon ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Kittiwake

Teri
Get well soon the pair of you!!     ....& have a good holiday!!