Langstone Lady crew . Practice on Sunday at 6pm is on

Langstone Lady crew . Practice on Sunday at 6pm is on

Thought we might join up with Mark's crew for a row if you can make it.
We have 5. Matt only one who can't make it.
Now have 6..
Crew
Sue
Peter
Les
Mike
Margaret
Karen.

Re: Langstone Lady crew . Anyone available on Sunday at 6pm ?

Mike Ballard
Sue, yes I can
Mike

Re: Langstone Lady crew . Anyone available on Sunday at 6pm ?

Les Goodall
I’ll take a space if you go .please. Let me know tomorrow.

Re: Langstone Lady crew . Anyone available on Sunday at 6pm ?

Sue Loveridge
Love to see you Les.

Re: Langstone Lady crew . Practice on Sunday at 6pm is on

Thanks for stepping in for me Les!
Have a great row guys
Matt