Langstone Lady crew availability.

Sue Loveridge
I think we might need a practice this week. Unfortunately I have visitors until Thursday but could do Thursday late afternoon or Friday. High tide Thursday is about 6.30 and Friday is 7.30pm. It would mean missing the Wittering row unless others are available for that.  Hope Matt that you are getting better. Please let me know best times.

Re: Langstone Lady crew availability.

Lynn Murray
Hi Sue,
We have visitors until Saturday so I am sorry but neither is us are available

Re: Langstone Lady crew availability.

Karen Bakovljev
Sorry from me too. Can't make either days

Re: Langstone Lady crew availability.

Can anyone manage early Sunday morning ? High tide 9.20. Meet 8.00am?

Re: Langstone Lady crew availability.

Lynn Murray
Hi Sue, yes Chris and I can do Sunday.

Re: Langstone Lady crew availability.

Margaret
Hi Sue, I’m free Friday late pm
Margaret

Re: Langstone Lady crew availability.

Hi Sue,
Starting to feel on the up again thanks  (this bloody virus!!), and am sure I’ll be fine and testing negative by Sunday. So for the moment, please put me down as a tentative yes, and I’ll confirm later in the week (hope that’s ok?)
Thanks for organising us all!!

Re: Langstone Lady crew availability.

Margaret
I am free Sunday too, hope you are well soon Matt
Margaret

Re: Langstone Lady crew availability.

Mike Ballard
Hi Sue, is this a practice for Hayling Island row or for Tudor. I’m back from Cornwall on Friday so can make Sunday if you need numbers. Mike

Testing negative now and feeling fine, so look forward to seeing you all on Sunday morning.

Re: Langstone Lady crew availability.

Sue Loveridge
Brilliant. Full crew.