Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday. Arrive 7.45 if possible to help turn Sallyport.

Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday. Arrive 7.45 if possible to help turn Sallyport.

Some of the crew are going out on early Sunday for a row up the harbour and back. No stopping!! Others welcome to come along.

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Karen Bakovljev
I can come for a quick blast down the harbour. Karen B

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Cathy Hamlet
Hello,
I'm fairly new, so I wouldn't want to hold back any practice, but also happy to join in if there is room?
Cathy Hamlet

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Mo Evans
I’m up for a row - happy to go for a leisurely row or a faster one whichever suits.
But only if there’s space/enough for more than one boat- will check on Saturday evening.
Mo

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Lady has her full round Hayling crew. At present 3 others would like a row, Mike,  Mo and Cathy.  Anyone else else to join us?

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

john d. pearce
Hi Sue
I can make 4.
John D.

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Vernon Seddon
I can make 5 for the second crew

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Kevin Bunting
Yes please if possible.

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Great, That is 6. Vernon are you happy to take responsibility for 2nd boat. Probably have to take Sweare Deep.  Sue.

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Hi Sue,
Testing negative now and feeling fine, so look forward to seeing you all on Sunday morning.

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Sue Loveridge
Brilliant. Full crew.

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Vernon Seddon
Yes fine Sue

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Hi all, just woke up to the fact that Round Hayling is very soon! The Sweare Deep crew look as if this is the only time they can do so please could we take her out?

Rachel
Peter R
Paul B
Joan
Liz W

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Vernon Seddon
Okay Rachel, my crew will take Gladys or Mabel

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Thank you Vernon sorry for the late entry!

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday.

Cathy Hamlet
I’m so sorry to back out last thing, but I seem to have come down with something over the day, and have a temperature.. will ‘test’ in the morning, but think it better to stay away. Sorry to let people down..
Cathy H

Re: Langstone Lady crew training 8.00am Sunday. Arrive 7.45 if possible to help turn Sallyport.

I'll come down to play, even if it's only to turn Sally up the other way.....