Langstone Lady practice row Fri June 9 at 3pm

Langstone Lady practice row Fri June 9 at 3pm

michael
Would Langstone Lady crew like to join Sallyport and Sweare Deep for a practice row on Friday afternoon, then all the boats and crews will be in one place to load boats.
Lesley and I can not make it we have a previous appointment but should be able to come to help load.
I am sure a couple of cutters would like to come and round out your crew.
Michael

Re: Langstone Lady practice row Fri June 9 at 3pm

Pete Reed
David from Torridge and I would like to join you if we can.
Pete

Re: Langstone Lady practice row Fri June 9 at 3pm

Mo Evans
I can do Friday afternoon.
Mo

Re: Langstone Lady practice row Fri June 9 at 3pm

I can row o Friday. Marilyn

Re: Langstone Lady practice row Fri June 9 at 3pm

Yes, I can make 3pn in Friday 👍😁

Re: Langstone Lady practice row Fri June 9 at 3pm

tombennettx@gmail.com
Unfortunately I can't be with you until five. I'll be there when you get back to load up though.

Re: Langstone Lady practice row Fri June 9 at 3pm

Pete, you and David are welcome. Thanks, Michael

Re: Langstone Lady practice row Fri June 9 at 3pm

Pete, I think I caused the confusion, posting a response on both. Langstone Lady was the boat looking for crew and we have seats for you both. Thanks, Michael