Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Hi all, great progress so far, thank you to everyone. Geoff would like to turn Lady over on Monday and finish preparing the inside ready for varnishing. So he need lots of volunteers for Monday and 6 a day Tues, Wed,Thurs for the varnishing. Please post below if you can help.

Monday 8th April  - meet at The Ship at 9am or garage at 9.30am
Plan is to turn the boat at 9.30
Tim and Rachel   ( turning only - meet at garage )
Chris Murray       ( turning only - meet at garage )
Richard Beardsall ( turning only - meet at garage)
Keith Y
Michael and Lesley
John D
Sue and Peter
Marion
Pete and Maureen - Garage at 9.30 am
Len - Garage at 9.30 am

Tues  9th April   - meet at The Ship at 9am
Geoff
Pam
Lesley G
Matt
Tessa

Wed  10th April   - meet at The Ship at 9am
Geoff
Frances
Liz W
Jo Beardsall - meet at garage

Thurs  11th April
Geoff
Mike B - meet at garage

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Pam P
I can do Tues or Wed, will wait to hear which day is most helpful / where you're short.

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

I can do Wednesday 10th 09.00 for varnishing

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Rachel, Lesley and I can do Monday.
Michael

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Pete Reed
Maureen and I will be there Monday and will meet in Southsea
I presume it's 9am at the Ship or 10am at Southsea

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Lesley Grainger
Hi Rachel,
I can do Tues
Lesley x

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

john d. pearce
Hi Rachel
I'll be there on Monday
John D.

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Peter and I can do Monday and Tuesday.   Sue

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

I can help on Monday. Is that 9am at The Ship? Marion

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Dave & Josie
So sorry we’re unable to help next week - away in Wales.

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Karen Bakovljev
I can do Thursday but most probably meet you in Southsea. Sorry cant help on Monday

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Pam P
Can now only do Tuesday, will be at the Ship at 9 unless told otherwise.

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Jo Beardsall
Hi. I can do Weds,will meet there at 10 a.m.
Jo

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

len buckle
i will be at garage monday

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

I can do Tuesday for definite and possibly Thursday too (will confirm nearer the time)

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Sorry I can’t do Monday morning but will be available on Wednesday.

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Depending on what time Monday you want Lady turned, I may be able to help. I’m leading a litter pick 10:00 to 12:00.
 Will be available on following days as required.

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

KeithY
I can help Monday or Tuesday

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Thank you everyone. I have put a list at the top of the post so we can see who is doing what.

Re: Langstone Lady renovation next week - Mon need lots of help turning her

Hi Keith Monday please as we could really use you for turning the boat!
123