Langstone mens medium T

Steve & Julia R
I've just been through our kit box and have a mens medium (I think, as label cut out) T shirt going free.  I can drop off to langstone if anyone would like it.  Not worn more than once. Julia

Re: Langstone mens medium T

Christine
Yes please for Marcus, he gave his away but is rowing again now. If you are seeing Aileen before Saturday she could pass it on to me.

Re: Langstone mens medium T

Steve & Julia R
Its yours Christine, I'll be over to Langstone tomorrow, can 8 drop it somewhere for you to collect?  J

Re: Langstone mens medium T

Please can you drop with Aileen or Rachel or Marilyn. I'm sure I'll see one of them soon. Thanks very much. Christine

Re: Langstone mens medium T

Steve & Julia R
It's with Aileen, hopefully you can pick up from her.  Julia