MABEL'S REFIT

Geoff 1/-
Help required. No skil required, training will be given. I will be at Colin's Barton road. Monday at 1300, Tuesday at 0930 and 1330. Please sign up if you can help. If you can't make the mon or Tuesday times please say when you can help. Geoff

Re: MABEL'S REFIT

Steve Woods
Geoff, I will be there Monday 13.30. Cheers

Re: MABEL'S REFIT

Hi Geoff

Should be working but will see if I can get away on Monday for instruction and Tuesday afternoon for hard labour.

Tim

Re: MABEL'S REFIT

I'm more than happy to do what I can Geoff but can only stay 1 hour or so .

Re: MABEL'S REFIT

Hi Geoff
I have a lot of work on at present but could make afternoon / evening sessions from 4.30 onwards me thinks.
Could help out from  4 on Wednesday?
Would that work for you?
This week there's a lot of work, rowing and our open day.
The week after is quieter, which should allow me more options.
Best

Re: MABEL'S REFIT

I will be along at 13.30 today.

Re: MABEL'S REFIT

Geoff, Why not come Rowing on Tuesday Morning and then myself and maybe others can come up to Colin's afterwards? Cheers

Re: MABEL'S REFIT

Nigel
That sounds like a good idea Steve! I'm available in the Tuesday pm (or after the morning row).

Re: MABEL'S REFIT

Jenny
Hi Geoff

If there is anymore work to be done to Mabel i'm free Thursday?
If you could let me know, otherwise I'll make other arrangements.

Thanks
Jenny