Magna Carta Relay Individual Craft Instructions and other admin

Magna Carta Relay Individual Craft Instructions and other admin

The details for each boat are:
Bembridge: MC800 RR98; Flotilla: Escort 1; Launch: Longridge. Overnight mooring: Datchet. Sunday start: Datchet.
Sallyport: MC800 RR99; Flotilla: Escort 1. Itinerary as Bembridge.
Langstone Lady: MC800 RR101; Launch: Cookham Reach Sailing Club. Overnight mooring: Oakley Court Hotel. Sunday start: Oakley Court.

Re: Magna Carta Relay Individual Craft Instructions and other admin

Please note that you need to bring lunch for both days - shopping trips to Waitrose or elegant lunches at riverside pubs are not allowed apparently. AND...NO BOOZE ON BOARD. We seem to have been shanghaied away on hell ships....

RE: Magna Carta Relay Individual Craft Instructions and other admin

Jenny

Thanks Chris
It works out better for me in Langstone Lady, as we are camping near The Oakley Court Hotel.
Do you know if I can get Dave a entry pass to the Runnymede Pleasure Ground?

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

The details for each boat are:
Bembridge: MC800 RR98; Flotilla: Escort 1; Launch: Longridge. Overnight mooring: Datchet. Sunday start: Datchet.
Sallyport: MC800 RR99; Flotilla: Escort 1. Itinerary as Bembridge.
Langstone Lady: MC800 RR101; Launch: Cookham Reach Sailing Club. Overnight mooring: Oakley Court Hotel. Sunday start: Oakley Court.

To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

RE: Magna Carta Relay Individual Craft Instructions and other admin

Jenny
Do we need life jackets?

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 02:27:31 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Magna Carta Relay Individual Craft Instructions and other admin

Please note that you need to bring lunch for both days - shopping trips to Waitrose or elegant lunches at riverside pubs are not allowed apparently. We seem to have been shanghaied away on hell ships....

RE: Magna Carta Relay Individual Craft Instructions and other admin

Good question...lifejackets are advised but not compulsory. Mike has kindly offered to lend Langstone Adventure Rowing's Big Bag o' Lifejackets so we will be covered but feel free to bring your own if you want. I suspect we won't be actually wearing them...