Magna Carta row

We are in! This message just received:

"Thank you for registering your interest in MC800 River Relay.

We are pleased to offer your craft Bembridge, Sallyport and Langstone Lady a place in the flotilla on both 13th and 14th June.

Due to the large number of applications we received we have had to restrict the number of Relay legs in which you are invited to provide close escort to either the Charter or Herald Flotilla after which we will ask you to continue down river through Maidenhead to overnight moorings.

All three craft are also included in the 800 years of Boating Parade on Sunday 14th.
Full instructions will be sent with times and locations from where to start and moor once you have confirmed this acceptance."

I will post further details in the next few days.

Re: Magna Carta row

Louise

A place for me please. Lou x

On 26 Mar 2015 15:34, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are in! This message just received:

"Thank you for registering your interest in MC800 River Relay.

We are pleased to offer your craft Bembridge, Sallyport and Langstone Lady a place in the flotilla on both 13th and 14th June.

Due to the large number of applications we received we have had to restrict the number of Relay legs in which you are invited to provide close escort to either the Charter or Herald Flotilla after which we will ask you to continue down river through Maidenhead to overnight moorings.

All three craft are also included in the 800 years of Boating Parade on Sunday 14th.
Full instructions will be sent with times and locations from where to start and moor once you have confirmed this acceptance."

I will post further details in the next few days.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Magna-Carta-row-tp3511.html

Re: Magna Carta row

Excellent! Looking forward to it, Chris.

Re: Magna Carta row

Hi Chris.
Great! Here's looking forward to an histerical whoops I mean historical row.
..... 🚣 Les.....

Re: Magna Carta row

Big well done Chris.
Sounds Great
I'm 100% up for this weekend if there is a space.

Re: Magna Carta row

Victoria Holliday
Chris i would like to row as does Mike

Re: Magna Carta row

Geoff Shilling
Hi Chris. Please count me in. Geoff

RE: Magna Carta row

Jenny

Hi Chris I've already put my name down. Just checking you have me on your list.
Thanks Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

We are in! This message just received:

"Thank you for registering your interest in MC800 River Relay.

We are pleased to offer your craft Bembridge, Sallyport and Langstone Lady a place in the flotilla on both 13th and 14th June.

Due to the large number of applications we received we have had to restrict the number of Relay legs in which you are invited to provide close escort to either the Charter or Herald Flotilla after which we will ask you to continue down river through Maidenhead to overnight moorings.

All three craft are also included in the 800 years of Boating Parade on Sunday 14th.
Full instructions will be sent with times and locations from where to start and moor once you have confirmed this acceptance."

I will post further details in the next few days.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Magna-Carta-row-tp3511.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Magna Carta row

Andrew B
Hi Chris - same as Jenny - we're hoping our original expressions of interest still stand - A&D
Andrew

Re: Magna Carta row

alison kidd
Ditto for me - still very much interested, Alison

Re: Magna Carta row

Nigel
....and me, of course!

Re: Magna Carta row

Chris, great yes please as previous request possibly Nicky aswell Cheers

Re: Magna Carta row

Sue Martin
As with the rest just hoping original interest still stands. Ta Sue.