Maintenance

Andrew B
 Make that 'high maintenance'.... Tim rowing back down the Emsworth Channel today in 'Kittiwake' whilst Jackie Tutt appears to be doing her nails.

Andrew

Re: Maintenance

Andy Mac
Noooo. Pre scull check.
One stick, two sticks.

Re: Maintenance

Simply a case of sour grapes, methinks, I had just shoved Andrew (our cox) overboard and JT was calling the Habour Master to inform him of the Channel obstruction😎

Ho hum off to Yarmouth for a bit of a paddle around. Did you know it is actually dark at this time of the morning👀

Re: Maintenance

Andy Mac
Has the channel obstruction been cleared Tim?
Hopefully it would have shifted during the ebb.
Enjoy your paddle.

Re: Maintenance

Andrew B
Which obstruction - I'm safely back on the sofa ? There was a boat sunk at its moorings, but its not blocking the channel.
Andrew

Re: Maintenance

Andy Mac
Oh good.
Today's row will be hazard free then. Nice to hear the channel is now clear.

Re: Maintenance

Great day in Yarmouth, early start, breakfast, met some really nice people and saw the Needles, had a couple of races, drank beer at lunch, rowed to a cove, ate coffee flavoured ice cream, saw the Vulcan Bomber!

I can thoroughly recommend an outing sometime in the future.

A really friendly, perfectly formed, club who enjoy a good excursion row, the odd race and a drink and best of all have a Galley and couple of Gigs that they are happy to share!

Tim😎