Men’s training row 11:30am on 14th - A COX IS REQUIRED PLEASE!! - Updated

Men’s training row 11:30am on 14th - A COX IS REQUIRED PLEASE!! - Updated

Hi, the men’s Itchenour team will be training on Sunday 14th at 11:30am and probably taking out a Galley, as SD already being used at this time.

Crew:
Swap Cox - Steph/Lesley
Colin
Chris Murray
Vernon
Myself

We still require a cox for this training session please - someone strong and willing to shout at us to get us motivated please!!

Re: Men’s training row 11:30am on 14th - A COX IS REQUIRED PLEASE!!

Lesley Grainger
Hi Matt, happy to help if no one else more experienced can do it.

Re: Men’s training row 11:30am on 14th - A COX IS REQUIRED PLEASE!!

Steph Savill
Hi Matt

I can cox for you for the training but will need someone to take the boat out to get on the straight.

I'll shout and give you all a good training session, and I don't take any prisoners, so your have to work hard.

It is up to you just let me know

Steph

Re: Men’s training row 11:30am on 14th - A COX IS REQUIRED PLEASE!!

Hi Steph and Lesley,
Thank you both for your kind offers.

Why don’t you both come out please.
That way we can swap you over half way, which will help give you both a bit of extra cox training, and also with a passenger in a Galley, it’ll make it harder for us…making us quicker when we get in a Celtic with no extra person in the race (if that makes sense?!)

Once again, thanks very much for your help you two.
See you both on 14th, if not before

Re: Men’s training row 11:30am on 14th - A COX IS REQUIRED PLEASE!! - Updated

Steph Savill
Look forward to it Matt you wont regret it 🤣😂👍
Steph

Re: Men’s training row 11:30am on 14th - A COX IS REQUIRED PLEASE!!

Lesley Grainger
Yes Steph, between us we'll give them some welly!

Re: Men’s training row 11:30am on 14th - A COX IS REQUIRED PLEASE!!

Gill
Good for you two …. Hope you manage to get them back in one picece !!!😂😂😂😂😂