Mid Week Row - Tuesday 19th July

Steve & Julia R
Hi All,

This week is looking HOT for the mid week row.  Suggest a morning row on Tuesday, meet at 10 a.m.
With the current (forecast) wind direction south easterly, probable destination is the Ferry boat for light refreshments (bring your own, if picnic preferred).

Plenty of sun cream, sun hats and water essential.

Looking forward to topping up the tan.

Steve R & Julia.

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 19th July

Christine
Yes please for me and Marcus.

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 19th July

Hi Steve yes please for me

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 19th July

shahnaz
hi unfortunately working all day :(
shahnaz

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 19th July

Phil P
Yes Please
Phil

Sorry Shahnaz, only day we could do this week.  Steve in training crew Wednesday and probably away Thursday.  Hope your GRR crew can get out this week sometime. Julia

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 19th July

Steve & Julia R
Great, good news we have a crew, better news we have a training crew (this could be a slightly longer row than 1st thought).
If any other takers we could make up another boat, either two more for a teifi or four more for a 2nd galley.

Anybody??
Julia

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 19th July

Me too please Steve.

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 19th July

Hiya Steve & Julia

Would love to join you, but have too much on work wise sadly.

Have a super row and see you Wednesday Steve.

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 19th July

Yes please, Julia.

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 19th July

Geoff 1/-
I'm up for it if you have space. Geoff

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 19th July

Julia Rooke
Plenty of room Geoff, one more for 2nd galley. Julia

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 19th July

Steve & Julia R

too nice to be working Andy, pop along if you can, we have space.  Julia

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 19th July

Julia has sent pictures of a great row in summer sunshine...