Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

This should have been Phil Polwin's row, but his home situation is preventing him from attending, so lets make it a great row on his behalf.

Today's row will be crewed as follows to balance crews, supply experienced coxes, denoted with (C) and match the numbers signed up. If anyone who is an inexperienced cox wishes wishes to take a turn in coxing, please do it in "open" waters, not in busy channels such as Emsworth.   Plan will be to row down harbour towards Marker and then into Emsworth

Meet 14:00
HW is 16:00 4.1 Mtrs.  Forecast is Dry with light SW winds

Crews

Mabel (7 of us, so chance to do coxing training)
Mark (Captain)
Steph
Julie
Maureen
Marilyn (C)
Les (C)
Chris M (c)

Galley
Ron (c)
Cheryl
Len (c)
Mike L
Joan (Captain)
Geoff (c)

Swaere Deep
John D
Gill
Sue L (Captain)
Mike B (c)
Chris P (c)
Stephen

Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

ron and cheryl
Hi Mark, Ron and Cheryl for this please (now paid up) ~ Cheers

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

john d. pearce
Hi Mark
yes please
John D.

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

len buckle
yes for me cheers len

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Mike Lowery
Weather permiting , like a seat please.

Mike L

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Yes please. Sue

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Steph Savill
Hi Mark

Yes please I would like to join you I am a newbie.
Steph

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Julie A
Hi Mark, I would like to join this row if possible. As you know I'm a newbie looking for experience ๐Ÿ˜Š
Julie

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Mark Taylor
No problem Julie,  you are most welcome.
Mark Taylor
Phone 023 9248 4492
Mobile 0777 226 3299
Email md_taylor@live.co.uk

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Pete Reed
Hi Mark
Yes please for Maureen
Pete

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Mike Ballard
Hi Mark, yes please for me and Chris Murray. Thanks, Mike

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Joan
Sorry Mark I wonโ€™t be able to make it now - problem with my shoulder and canโ€™t put any pressure in it - well I can but it hurts!

Have a great row.

Joan

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Gill
Hi Mark
Another newbie Gill I would like to come along as well if possible

Many thanks

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please Mark - Just Stephen

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Yes please ,Marilyn.

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Geoff Shilling
I would like to join you. Geoff

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Les Goodall
Hi Mark,
If thereโ€™s room for a little un ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿšฃโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ˜

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

And me please

Re: Mid Week Row - Tuesday 25 April at 14:00

Apologies for late post but now find I can get to row today.
Will turn up as close to 2 as possible, and am quite happy to take a Teifi out with others or to take it out alone if I cannot get there in time for 2pm.