Mid-Week Row Tuesday Sept 23 at 10.00

All the big boats are out of the water being prepared for the GRR this week, leaving only the Teifis and Kittiwake available. So I propose to hold a Sculling Workshop (with feathering as an extra module).
We will get on the water at 10.00 and the session will be followed by beer at the Royal Oak.

Re: Mid-Week Row Tuesday Sept 23 at 10.00

Jenny
Yes please Chris
Thanks
Jenny

Sent from Samsung Mobile

All the big boats are out of the water being prepared for the GRR this week, leaving only the Teifis and Kittiwake available. So I propose to hold a Sculling Workshop (with feathering as an extra module).
We will get on the water at 10.00 and the session will be followed by beer at the Royal Oak.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Tuesday-Sept-23-at-10-00-tp2352.html

Re: Mid-Week Row Tuesday Sept 23 at 10.00

Hi Chris
Count me in please.
Les

Re: Mid-Week Row Tuesday Sept 23 at 10.00

Geoff
I will join you on Tuesday. Geoff

Re: Mid-Week Row Tuesday Sept 23 at 10.00

Andrew B
yes please Chris - GREASE GUN, and one missing grease nipple which I will try and source
Andrew

Re: Mid-Week Row Tuesday Sept 23 at 10.00

Hi Chris, Cheryl would like to come on this please. (I'm STILL at work).

Re: Mid-Week Row Tuesday Sept 23 at 10.00

Is there room for one more please Chris? Sorry for the late notice but I had to swap my school days :-)

Re: Mid-Week Row Tuesday Sept 23 at 10.00

All welcome, I am sure we can fit everyone in.

Re: Mid-Week Row Tuesday Sept 23 at 10.00

Jenny
Hi Chris
I'm waiting in for builder, so may not make it. Go ahead without me if I'm not there by 10.
Thanks
Jenny

Sent from Samsung Mobile

All welcome, I am sure we can fit everyone in.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Tuesday-Sept-23-at-10-00-tp2352p2362.html