Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

ron and cheryl
Hello All, Cheryl and I would like to propose a row next Wednesday 06 May. Meet at The Mill 12:00, row down to The Marker or Verner then return to "The Grassy Knoll" Northney where we will provide cheese, biscuits and wine (Zinfandel Rose) to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Please join us if you can ~ Ron and Cheryl

RE: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

Jenny

That sounds lovely. I'll be there
Jenny

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

Hello All, Cheryl and I would like to propose a row next Wednesday 06 May. Meet at The Mill 12:00, row down to The Marker or Verner then return to "The Grassy Knoll" Northney where we will provide cheese, biscuits and wine (Zinfandel Rose) to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Please join us if you can ~ Ron and Cheryl

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Wednesday-06-May-tp3901.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]

Re: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

Super idea guys!
Andy Mac please
ta

Re: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

Grahaml
Love to join you, thanks.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On May 1, 2015, at 8:03 AM, ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello All, Cheryl and I would like to propose a row next Wednesday 06 May. Meet at The Mill 12:00, row down to The Marker or Verner then return to "The Grassy Knoll" Northney where we will provide cheese, biscuits and wine (Zinfandel Rose) to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Please join us if you can ~ Ron and Cheryl

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Wednesday-06-May-tp3901.html

Re: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

Yes please,Marilyn

Re: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

Yes please weather permitting :-)

Re: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

Sue Martin
Yes please. Time is a bit tight for me but i will do my best.
Sue

Re: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

Yes please.
Les.

Re: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

Grahaml
Have you send the predicted wind speed for Wednesday? It's 52mph.
Will we need to row hard long and low?
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On May 1, 2015, at 8:03 AM, ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello All, Cheryl and I would like to propose a row next Wednesday 06 May. Meet at The Mill 12:00, row down to The Marker or Verner then return to "The Grassy Knoll" Northney where we will provide cheese, biscuits and wine (Zinfandel Rose) to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Please join us if you can ~ Ron and Cheryl

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Wednesday-06-May-tp3901.html

Re: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

And rain...

Re: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

Hi Graham and All, we have been keeping an eye on the predicted weather all week but were keeping optimistic and hoping for a change. However, it seems that optimism is over and it appears that rowing would be foolish. Therefore, we propose that we POSTPONE the row to re-post and have a wine and cheese row in the future when conditions are suitable ~ All the best Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

We have been keeping an eye on the predicted weather all week but were keeping optimistic and hoping for a change. However, it seems that optimism is over and it appears that rowing would be foolish. Therefore, we propose that we POSTPONE the row to re-post and have a wine and cheese row in the future when conditions are suitable ~ All the best Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

Grahaml
What a shame, but I hope you have a nice day.
Happy anniversary.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On May 4, 2015, at 8:44 AM, ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Graham and All, we have been keeping an eye on the predicted weather all week but were keeping optimistic and hoping for a change. However, it seems that optimism is over and it appears that rowing would be foolish. Therefore, we propose that we POSTPONE the row to re-post and have a wine and cheese row in the future when conditions are suitable ~ All the best Ron and Cheryl

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Wednesday-06-May-tp3901p3939.html

Re: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

Bad luck with the weather guys.
Hoping for more favourable conditions in the near future.
Happy Anniversary in the meantime.
Best,

Re: Mid-Week Row Wednesday 06 May

Jenny

Shame about the weather for Wednesday. Wishing you both a happy anniversary
Jenny x

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC] wrote ----

We have been keeping an eye on the predicted weather all week but were keeping optimistic and hoping for a change. However, it seems that optimism is over and it appears that rowing would be foolish. Therefore, we propose that we POSTPONE the row to re-post and have a wine and cheese row in the future when conditions are suitable ~ All the best Ron and Cheryl

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Wednesday-06-May-tp3901p3940.html
To start a new topic under Langstone Cutters RC, email ml-node+[hidden email]