Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

ron and cheryl
Hello All, we have heard that Alison is unavailable to organise this weeks mid-week row. We would like to grab this opportunity to fulfil our promise (from May) to re-arrange our "anniversary cheese and wine" row. This is it! We propose a 13:00 meet at the Mill Wednesday to row, wherever, and end up on the "grassy  knoll" Northney for imbibing of wine and nibbling at cheese and biscuits. We will supply all. Please post as usual if you can't resist!!!! ~ Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Alison Kidd
Thank you Ron and Cheryl for a stepping in and organising next weeks mid week row. It sounds fun!

Alison

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Hi, I would love to come and will do my best to be there but afraid I will have to confirm at the last minute.

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Hi Ron

How soon they forget methinks, being neither young enough, crafty enough or indeed old enough to be at leisure during August I will have to decline this kind invitation😕

I hope the weather is kind for you⛅️

Tim😎

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Sue Martin
Oooo....Yes please.

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Jackie Tutt
Yes please for for me, sounds lovely!
Kr
Jackie

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Yes please , that's if you can forgive me for scraping Kittiwakes bottom !!!! M x

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Grahaml
Marilyn, your wing mirrors are on order.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 16, 2015, at 8:48 PM, Marilyn Rogers [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes please , that's if you can forgive me for scraping Kittiwakes bottom !!!! M x

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Wednesday-19th-August-tp5197p5207.html

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

nigel
Yes Please. I'd love to come, whatever the excuse!

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Hi Marilyn, please don't worry about Kittiwakes bottom we are just pleased that you can make Wednesday and many thanks for coxing us Sunday, you are a pal, it was fun!

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Liz and John Hall
One more please.  Liz

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Fantastic me too please.

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Hi Ron & Cheryl,

I would love to join you on Wednesday and  have been trying to juggle work around, but alas, we simply have too much on, which is very disappointing.

So heres to wishing you all a lovely day and a super picnic.
See you soon.
Best

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

..count me in..

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing

+ 44 (0) 7767 350 512
+ 44 (0) 2392 451 846

"Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat." Jean-Paul Sartre

On 15 August 2015 at 19:38, ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All, we have heard that Alison is unavailable to organise this weeks mid-week row. We would like to grab this opportunity to fulfil our promise (from May) to re-arrange our "anniversary cheese and wine" row. This is it! We propose a 13:00 meet at the Mill Wednesday to row, wherever, and end up on the "grassy  knoll" Northney for imbibing of wine and nibbling at cheese and biscuits. We will supply all. Please post as usual if you can't resist!!!! ~ Ron and Cheryl

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Wednesday-19th-August-tp5197.html

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Hi Ron & Cheryl

Having battered my way through much today, I reckon that I can sneak off for a few hours on Wednesday.

Soooooooooo, if there is still room and the numbers work , I would love to join you?

You cant beat a spot of celebratory imbibeing.

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

louise
Hi guys

Please count me in. I have GCSE results to prepare ready for results day on Thursday morning. I intend to be there......if all goes well at school!

Love Lou x

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Hi All, looks like we have two galleys yahoo!

Rachel
Sue
Jackie
Marilyn
Nigel
Liz
Mike
Lou
Cheryl
Me

Sad thing is that the weather forecast has changed from sunny periods to possibility of light rain, so please bring wet weather gear. We won't let it spoil our fun!!

All the best ~ Ron

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Rachel Norris
Ron,Cheryl really sorry but need to have lunch with my son tomorrow so
 won't be able to make the row after all. Hope you have a great time :-)  Rachel

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

ron and cheryl
No worries Rachel, you have a good time too, see you on the water soon.

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 19th August

Hi all, the weather forecast for today is a bit iffy. But never mind, after a row, Mike has kindly offered the use of his place for the cheese, wine and biscuits so we can still have a get together. See you all later ~ Ron
12