Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.CANCELLED

Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.CANCELLED

Sorry All, have had to cancel the row. Wind s are now predicted to gust up to force 7 (32-38 mph) at the time we would be rowing. As we would be rowing toward the harbour mouth, this would be unsafe and uncomfortable. Hope to see you all on the water soon.

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.

James Griffin
Yes please - i cannot row stroke tho`.I would prefer bow as i have not rowed for 2 months
please

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.

Dave and Josie will be coming.

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.

Yes please for this Row.

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.

john d. pearce
Hi R & C
Yes please
John D.

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.

benlevay
Yes please for the Wednesday row

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.

Yes please ,Marilyn

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.

Yes please from Lesley and Michael. Our biscuits might have cheese and pickle on them, sounds a bit like lunchtime when we get there!

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.

As Sallyport is in re-fit, we would like to take two boats. So that means there is one place left (unless anyone wishes to take a Teifi.)

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.

John Child
Yes please. I'll take the 12th place.
Thanks John

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.

A flood alert has been issued ,the ship car park and Langstone high st will be flooded at 12:30 on 26/10 /22

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.

Hi all, the forecast is for winds gusting force 7 at 11am tomorrow so perhaps best to cancel?

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.

In fact it is going to be quite unpleasant notwithstanding ( a slight pun there, I think) the wind!

Tomorrow     Wed 26 Oct  time in BST

10:00
SSW 24 mph to 36 mph 16 °C 0.4 mm 72 % 1010 mb
13:00
SSW 25 mph to 37 mph 17 °C 0.1 mm 94 % 1012 mb

and tides4fishing are predicting much more rain than above......

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.

benlevay
Yes I’ve seen the forecasts. Is that safe? Certainly very hard and unpleasant

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.CANCELLED

Good decision to cancel early.

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.CANCELLED

benlevay
Thanks for trying to organise. Always a risk at this time of year. So didn’t we get lucky the other day!

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.CANCELLED

Oh , now I won’t have to share my biscuits 🤗

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.CANCELLED

nigel
Oh, yes you must!!!

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 26 October to My Lord's Pond.CANCELLED

Claire Tomlinson
As you’ve missed row today anyone available to organise a row on Friday? The weather looks ok at the moment?
Shame to have a week off and not row!
If no takers I’ll post on forum.
Thanks
Claire