Mid Week Row Week Beginning 26th May

ron and cheryl
Hi It's Cheryl. Next week is half term so I will be off work. Does any one know if there will be a mid week row please. If so which day. Here's hoping - Cheryl

Re: Mid Week Row Week Beginning 26th May

Hi Cheryl,
Mike is doing the Midweek row, on the Wednesday. It is now on the rowing diary.

Re: Mid Week Row Week Beginning 26th May

Rachel Norris
Not sure if this is where we sign up but I would also like to row next Wednesday please.... Rachel

Re: Mid Week Row Week Beginning 26th May

ron and cheryl
Hi Rachel, it's Ron.
Mike Gilbert is doing the row on Wednesday 28th May. Best let Mike know.

Cheers - Ron

Re: Mid Week Row Week Beginning 26th May

If it is on Wednesday at 10am I would like to sign up please.Marion

Re: Mid Week Row Week Beginning 26th May

I'll be there.

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 28th...

...looks dull and damp, but light winds, so lets meet up at 10.30 and go for a row to Emsworth for some lunch... back around 13.30...

let me know numbers and I will warn the Deck...

Mike

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 28th...

Mike Gilbert
So far then, Marion, Rachel, Ron, Cheryl and Chris P..... thats one boat... any more!

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 28th...

ron and cheryl
Hi Mike, It's just Cheryl on Wednesday (I'm at work booooo! Only till November when I retire so will be with the mid week rows more then.)

All the best - Ron

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 28th...

Mike Gilbert

Thank's Ron....

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing
www.langstonerowing.co.uk
m 07767 350512

On 27 May 2014 10:04, "ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mike, It's just Cheryl on Wednesday (I'm at work booooo! Only till November when I retire so will be with the mid week rows more then.)

All the best - Ron

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Week-Beginning-26th-May-tp1429p1451.html

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 28th...

Grahaml
I would like to join you.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On May 27, 2014, at 11:11 AM, "Mike Gilbert [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thank's Ron....

Mike Gilbert
Langstone Adventure Rowing
www.langstonerowing.co.uk
m 07767 350512

On 27 May 2014 10:04, "ron and cheryl [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mike, It's just Cheryl on Wednesday (I'm at work booooo! Only till November when I retire so will be with the mid week rows more then.)

All the best - Ron

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Week-Beginning-26th-May-tp1429p1451.html

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Week-Beginning-26th-May-tp1429p1452.html

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 28th...

Hi Mike
I think I can row but work is encroaching. If you have 5 I'll take a teifi with you but not stop for lunch. Christine

Re: Mid Week Row Week Beginning 26th May

RichardThrift
Hi Mike,
Count me in, Emsworth lunch sounds good.

Re: Mid Week Row Week Beginning 26th May

Mike Gilbert

Excellent we have a Galley!

On 27 May 2014 22:32, "RichardThrift [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mike,
Count me in, Emsworth lunch sounds good.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Week-Beginning-26th-May-tp1429p1457.html

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 28th...

Excellent I thinks that's 6?

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-Week-Beginning-26th-May-tp1429p1455.html

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 28th...

Rachel Norris
Hi Mike,
       I think you have Cheryl, me,Marion,Chris P,Graham,Richard and yourself ...which I make 7 plus Christine in a Teifi ....  Rachel

Re: Mid Week Row Wednesday 28th...

Hi All,
    I'll help balance up the Teifi, if you'd like it Christine. I'd like a trip out but am still restricted as to rowing....    )):-(
Cheers, Nigel.