Mid Week Row is Wed27th

RichardThrift
Meet at the Mill 11.30 for launch at 12 noon. We either row to HISC and stop off for a nice lunch at Emsworth in the Bluebell or if the weather is kind could go to the Ferryboat Inn/Kiosk on Hayling, which would be fun. Forecast Light Cloud 17C. 4.9M, wind 13mph SE and HT 13.32. Decide on the day which trip is best. Please note I sadly still cannot row due Tendonitus  --the wrists just won't take it--be like this for another four wks. Hence I will cox & you do all the work---galley slaves welcome!!
So dear Cutters hope you can make it for an interesting day out.
Richard

Mob 07831 440448
Landline 02393 111582

Re: Mid Week Row is Wed27th

Teri Baker
Yes please to a Wednesday row Richard.  Blue bell or the ferryboat sounds equally good.

Re: Mid Week Row is Wed27th

Me too please .... Rachel

Re: Mid Week Row is Wed27th

Me too Please Richard! Cheryl.