Mid Week Row to Emsworth on Tuesday April 5

Mid Week Row to Emsworth on Tuesday April 5

The best weather this week is on Tuesday so I propose a jaunt to the Deck in Emsworth Yacht Harbour.
Meet: 08.30
High Water: 10.36
Return: 11.30 ish.

Re: Mid Week Row to Emsworth on Tuesday April 5

Andy Mac
Me please Chris.

Re: Mid Week Row to Emsworth on Tuesday April 5

Yes please Chris

Re: Mid Week Row to Emsworth on Tuesday April 5

Les Goodall
Hi Chris, see you on the water..... Les ...🚣

Re: Mid Week Row to Emsworth on Tuesday April 5

Yes please.  My only hitch, I could be needed for a hospital run on Tuesday morning. But so far I'm free, so will update if this changes.

Re: Mid Week Row to Emsworth on Tuesday April 5

Frances
Yes please, looks like a lovely day for it

Re: Mid Week Row to Emsworth on Tuesday April 5

Richard Harrison
Hi Chris
Yes - please can I join the row please - although I realise I am the 7th person so if that's a prob don't worry
cheers

Re: Mid Week Row to Emsworth on Tuesday April 5

len b
id like to come along please

Re: Mid Week Row to Emsworth on Tuesday April 5

Geoff Shilling
I just love early morning rows. Count me Geoff

Re: Mid Week Row to Emsworth on Tuesday April 5

Nigel
Yes, please!