Mid Week Row

robina
Apologies but I am unable to organise a row any day next week except Fri.
If anyone would like to take it on or do a swop please let me know.
If Fri suits, then it would be a 9am meet.

Thoughts?

Robina

Re: Mid Week Row

Grahaml
I cannot make Friday but Tuesday would be good for me, any body Interested?
Maybe if there is enough interest we could row both days.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 2, 2014, at 6:40 PM, "robina [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Apologies but I am unable to organise a row any day next week except Fri.
If anyone would like to take it on or do a swop please let me know.
If Fri suits, then it would be a 9am meet.

Thoughts?

robina

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-tp1883.html

Re: Mid Week Row

Timp
I could do Tuesday tea time/evening and Friday any time. Kind regards, Tim

Re: Mid Week Row

Grahaml
High tide on Tuesday is 19.17 hrs so we could meet at 17.30. It's only a 3.9m tide.
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 2, 2014, at 9:29 PM, "Timp [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I could do Tuesday tea time/evening and Friday any time. Kind regards, Tim

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-Week-Row-tp1883p1887.html

Re: Mid Week Row

Hi all.
I can do Tuesday & Friday.
Happy rowing ....Les.

Re: Mid Week Row

Teri Baker
Tuesday teatime sounds good - so does Friday anytime.

Friday Row

OK we seem to be moving towards Tuesday and Friday rows, so as admin I am separating the two topics. This one is now devoted to the Friday row, organised by Robina. A separate topic will be opened for the Tuesday row.
I can't make Tuesday but will be coming on Friday.

Re: Mid Week Row

robina
Chris, as the guys seem to be sorted for Tues I shall bow out.
I now can't do Fri, so could you organise that one please.
Robina

Re: Mid Week Row

Hi Robina,
I will join you on fridays row, Marilyn

Re: Mid Week Row

I will. Any requests for destinations?

Re: Mid Week Row

The Marina Bar apparently does an acceptable breakfast/brunch and there may be an offer on one of the group on type sites!

Regards

Tim

Re: Mid Week Row

I would love to join you on Friday. Cheryl.

Re: Mid Week Row

Geoff Shilling
I'm up for Fridays row. Geoff

Re: Mid Week Row

Just to finalise details for tomorrow's row -
Destination: Marina Bar in Southsea Marina.
Start time: 08.00
HW: 10.00, 4.4m
Return: 12.00ish
Weather: Overcast, southerly breeze, 20C
Crew so far:
Marilyn
Cheryl
Teri
Tim
Geoff
Les
Me
Have I missed anyone? Anyone else interested?

Re: Mid Week Row

douglas smith

Chris

i have finally wangled a no work day  and would like to join the row  tomorrow please.

  Douglas

Re: Mid Week Row

That's brilliant, Douglas. We needed another to fill a galley and a Teifi.
See you all tomorrow!

Re: Mid Week Row

robina
Thankyou very much for organising this Mr. P

Robina