Mid Week Row

Chris Penfold
Hi All

Given the tides and weather forcast, it would appear that Tuesday is again the day of choice for this week.

High tide is aprox 1430 at 4.5 mts. The weather will be sunny intervals with 8 degrees and good viz. The wind is forecast to be 15 mph from the South, which would indicate that things are likely to be a trifle frisky to the West of the bridge. We could possibly undertake a jaunt to an Emsworth hostelry as long as the wind does not pick up and make the return too arduous. In which case we'll maybe just play in the lee of Hayling and try and spot some seals. (Yesterday morning, out with the Gig club, we saw six basking on a sand bar South of Thorney).

Please meet at the boat park at 1230 suitably attired and with pin money plus the price of a beverage and a bite.

Confirmation of your participation by 1100 tomorrow please.

Chris

Re: Mid Week Row

Yes please I would like to come .... Rachel

Re: Mid Week Row

RichardThrift
Hi Chris, Count me in, please.
Hope we see some seals!

Re: Mid Week Row

Andrew B
Yes please Chris - Debbie and me.
Thanks Andrew
Andrew

Re: Mid Week Row

Geoff
Hi Chris. I will be there. Geoff

Re: Mid Week Row

Chris Penfold
So, we are the dreaded magnificent seven!

A last minute call for one or more crew for today’s excursion.

so far we are:

Richard T
Geoff
Andrew