Mid-week Row Tuesday 19th Nov

Hi all,
This week, Tuesday seems to be the most promising day for a row. The weather forecast is good, clear and sunny with a moderate NW breeze. High water is 12.09 (4.8m).
I suggest a lunch trip to the Ferryboat Inn for lunch. We will leave the Mill at 11.00, returning at about 14.00.
If you are interested in coming along, just post here.
Chris

Re: Mid-week Row Tuesday 19th Nov

Andrew B
sorry cannot make it

On 17 November 2013 22:22, Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,
This week, Tuesday seems to be the most promising day for a row. The weather forecast is good, clear and sunny with a moderate NW breeze. High water is 12.09 (4.8m).
I suggest a lunch trip to the Ferryboat Inn for lunch. We will leave the Mill at 11.00, returning at about 14.00.
If you are interested in coming along, just post here.
Chris

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-Row-Tuesday-19th-Nov-tp721.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew

Re: Mid-week Row Tuesday 19th Nov

Yes please Chris if there are enough people ... I will check in the morning ... Rachel

Re: Mid-week Row Tuesday 19th Nov

Barry Scott
Yes, please.

Barry

Re: Mid-week Row Tuesday 19th Nov

Geoff Shilling
See you then geoff

Re: Mid-week Row Tuesday 19th Nov

I shall be there at 11.
Cheers
Nigel.

Re: Mid-week Row Tuesday 19th Nov

Sounds like a plan... lovely and sunny right now.. see you there...

..and if I can ask for a  bit of lifting after with Speculation... just need to turn her over in the barn..

Re: Mid-week Row Tuesday 19th Nov

RichardThrift
Hi Chris,
Count Gail & in if you can