Mid-week Row Weds 13

Penfold is down for this week's row but I think he is still canalling. I will be going for a row anyway. HW is 14.08, a monster 5.1m, so I think I will start at 12.00 and head for Emsworth. Anyone want to come too?

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 13

Teri Baker
Morning Chris,
Yes please to a Wednesday row!

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 13

Hi Chris, I'm on leave this week (Yahoo) so please put Cheryl and I down for tomorrow. Thanks ~ Ron

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 13

Geoff
Hi Terry. Still got no details of yours. oldbob@talktalk.net geoff

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 13

brackh
Thinking about it, it looked a bit rough out there this pm as ex Bertha still about. How are you fixed for crew?

Not to worry if you are sorted.

Hazel

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 13

I would like to row tomorrow.

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 13

The wind looks as if it will moderate tomorrow, Hazel, so we should be okay going as far as Emsworth. Are you going to come?

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 13

Hazel
Thanks. I'll come down at 12.00, but if it turns out you have too many I'll be equally happy to carry on with my jobs.

Hazel

Re: Mid-week Row Weds 13

yes please, hope I have not left it to late , Marilyn