Mid-week row FRIDAY 22 Sept CANCELLED

Sadly we don't have enough people for a crew so this row is cancelled. See you all on the water soon.

Obviously everyone has been following the weather forecast. Thursday looks awful but the forecast for Friday has perked up a lot and indicates sun and moderate breezes. So I suggest going then instead.
HW is at 1700 so let's go to the nice garden of the Lord Raglan in Emsworth for beer (other beverages are available). Meet 1500.
Pam and Steve - I hope you can make the new date.

The week looks very dismal with wind and rain. Thursday looks the least awful. High tide is at 1600 so if the weather is kind let's meet at 1400 for a row to Emsworth for tea.

Re: Mid-week row Thurs 21 Sept at 1400

Pam P
Yes please Chris. I shall pray to the weather Gods……

Re: Mid-week row Thurs 21 Sept at 1400

Steve Holder
Yes please Chris

Re: Mid-week row NOW FRIDAY 22 Sept at 1500 PLEASE NOTE REVISED DATE

Pam P
Sorry, I can't do that day so I'm out.    FYI Chris the change of date notice didn't come through as a new email, I only saw it by chance.
Think the meet time in the body of the message is a typo...

Re: Mid-week row NOW FRIDAY 22 Sept at 1500 PLEASE NOTE REVISED DATE

Steph Savill
Hi Chris

I would like to join in please.
Can you confirm we will meet at 3pm

Thanks Steph

Re: Mid-week row NOW FRIDAY 22 Sept at 1500 PLEASE NOTE REVISED DATE

Gill
Morning Chris
I would like to come along if there is space I’m a newish newbie so don’t want to hold anyone up or take up a space

Re: Mid-week row NOW FRIDAY 22 Sept at 1500 PLEASE NOTE REVISED DATE

Only four of us so we can't take a big boat. Would you like to learn the noble art of sculling with two oars? We could launch a Teifi and take it in turns for short paddles in the immediate area of the slipway. Otherwise I am afraid we are going to have to cancel unless someone comes forward this evening.

Re: Mid-week row NOW FRIDAY 22 Sept at 1500 PLEASE NOTE REVISED DATE

Steve Holder
Hi Chris,

Sorry, I can't make the new date / time.

Hope you get enough to take a boat out.

Steve

Re: Mid-week row NOW FRIDAY 22 Sept at 1500 PLEASE NOTE REVISED DATE

That's a shame Steve. I think it is time to admit defeat on this.