Mid-week row Thurs 24th

Rachel Norris
Hi all,
       I am down to organise this week's row and I'm only available Thursday so I'm afraid that's when I'm going for :-). The weather forecast is showing sunshine and thunderstorms but yesterday's didn't happen so I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I suggest 9.30 at the mill as high tide is 11.18 (4.4m). Given that lots of us are trying to get a bit fitter before the GRR I suggest a longer row, but we will decide exactly where based on the weather. Hope you can come, Rachel

Re: Mid-week row Thurs 24th

What a coincidence - I'm only available on Thursday too!
So put my name down...

Re: Mid-week row Thurs 24th

Yes please Rachel

Re: Mid-week row Thurs 24th

Andrew B
Hi Rachel - yes please. Andrew not Debbie
Andrew

Re: Mid-week row Thurs 24th

Richard Harrison
Hi Rachel
Team Mabel are rowing too that morning 24th July.  We aim to be on the water at 9.00am and there are only 4 of us at the moment so is there anyone rowing with you who might join us in Mabel. ?  We want to row down one of the harbours and back and would join with you if that fits.

Re: Mid-week row Thurs 24th

Chris Penfold
Hi Rachel & Richard,

I would like to join you on Thursday please and would be more than happy to make up numbers in Mabel if that is deemed to be acceptable!

Chris

Re: Mid-week row Thurs 24th

Geoff Shilling
I am up for a row. In whatever. Geoff

Re: Mid-week row Thurs 24th

Teri Baker
Hi Rachel,  I'm up for the Thursday row please.

Re: Mid-week row Thurs 24th

Rachel Norris
Hi all, the weather tomorrow is looking hot and sunny so make sure you bring water and sun cream :-) Chris P is joining the Mabel crew at 9.15, and I suggest that if any of us can get down there by then we might be able to be ready for a 9.30 row together. I will do my best to be there, motorway permitting!

Re: Mid-week row Thurs 24th

Hi Rachel I can get there 9 ish to make a start.

Re: Mid-week row Thurs 24th

Andrew B
Hi Rachel,
I too will be down there early. Are we to prepare a galley ?
Andrew

Re: Mid-week row Thurs 24th

Rachel Norris
That sounds like a cunning plan :-)