Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Hi all, the weather looks best for Thursday this week which is a bit of luck as it's the only day I can row ☺. High tide is 12.18 (5m) so lets meet at 10.15 at the Mill. Lets aim to row to the Ferryboat for bacon rolls if the weather and numbers allow.  Please bring plenty of layers as it is likely to be chilly in the morning.

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Andy Mac
Hiya Rachel
Me please.

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Hi Rachel, Ron and Cheryl for this please ~ Cheers

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

len b
hi rachel yes please len

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

MartinS
At last, my diary permits! Yes please Rachel.

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

shahnaz
Hi Rachel
may I please join as well, I am new to the team,
I have done couple of week ends rowing, I am hoping it will be o.k
see you on Thursday 10th at 10:15 am

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Marilyn
Yes please, Marilyn

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Geoff Shilling
Yes please Rachel. It is the perfect day. Geoff

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Rachel, yes please. Cheers

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Hi Shahnaz. You are very welcome, are you a member please?

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Barry Scott
Yes please,
Thanks Barry

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Sadie has asked me to post for her so we are now 12

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Nigel
.....which makes it hard for me to post that I wished to come as well....!
...anyway I'll see you at the appointed hour in case anyone drops out

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Do come Nigel I'm sure something will work itself out

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Hi Shahnaz, could you call me on 07722455576 if you see this post please ... thanks, Rachel

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Hi Rachel

I am very happy to Teifi two or three up with Nigel if that helps?

Best

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 10th

Hi Rachel,

I really am sorry but I wont be able to join you today.

Something pressing came up late yesterday in Qatar and I have to deal with the problem and get it delivered by 2pm our time / 5 pm Qatar time.

Hellos and best to all and wishing you a very enjoyable row.
Best
Andy