Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Pete Reed
Going for two rows next week as the weather hopefully looks to be holding steady and to give as many people as possible a row.

This thread is for Thursday afternoon, meeting at the boat park at 1.30pm.

We will decide crews and destinations on the day but probably staying in Chichester Harbour as winds continue from the north east.

Please sign up as usual.

Pete

PS We should have a guest rower, David from Torridge, Devon joining us.

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Phil P
yes please
Phil

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Tessa Collings
Yes please Pete for Tessa

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

john d. pearce
Hi Pete
Yes please
John D.

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Julie A
Yes please Pete

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Yes please,Marilyn

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Hi Pete.
Dentist Tuesday so Thursday for me please 🌊🚣‍♀️🌊

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

I’ll have to hurry back from ( yet another) funeral, but would like a place on this row if numbers suit.

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Chris Murray
Yes please Pete.
Cheers, Chris

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

John Child
Yes please Pete

Thanks John C

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Me please!

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Rachel and Tim too please

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Hi Pete, Ron and Cheryl for this please ~ Cheers

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Barry Scott
Yes please Peter,

Barry

Sorry double booked will not be joining you.
John D.

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Pete Reed
Hi Nigel
We will certainly wait for you but should be no rush as I miscalculated the start time.
Tide isn't until 16:07 at 4.52m so we will have plenty of time to get the boats ready.
See you later
Pete

I'm sorry Pete but not feeling too good this morning do I'm going to have to pull out of today's row. Hope that doesn't messs the numbers up too much. Tessa.

Re: Mid week row - Thursday 8th June - Meet 13:30

Pete Reed
No worries Tessa
Hope you feel better soon