Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

For some reason I'm down for this again.
But the weather forecast for Thursday looks excellent and high water at 09.35 (but not very high at just 3.8m) suggests a breakfast row. So...how about meeting at 07.30 for a trip to the Marina Bar in Eastney. We should be back at about 11.00.

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Teri Baker
Morning Chris,  yes please to a breakfast row.

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Jenny
yes me too.

Thanks
Jenny

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Geoff
Hi Chris. Add me to list please. Geoff

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Alan Harding
Hi Chris,

Can I have a seat please?

Thanks,

Al

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Greedy I know but would like to try to do both breakfast and lunch rows as I have a day off on Thursday - will try to speak to Rachel to see if this is possible?

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Hi Chris, OK I know when I'm beaten :-) Can I eat humble pie and join you after all?  I will only come along if someone else signs up as I know that 7 is the deadly number.

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Rachel, you will be totally welcome whatever the numbers - there is a while to go yet and I bet several others will sign up as well.

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Teri Baker
OK - like Tim I'm greedy too .......... the idea of the 730 as well as  the 11o'clock row still appeals if you fancy going for it ?

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Jackie Tutt
 Hi Chris
If the numbers work out could I join you on Thursday morning please for my first trip out with the Cutters! No problem if there is not space I shall be there anyway as I am dropping Maisie off at 7.30 to go out for training.
Thanks
Jackie

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Richard Harrison
Hi
I would like to join the breakfast row please - is there still a place?

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

 Dear Jackie and Richard

You will be very welcome as there is plenty of flexibility in numbers in the boats, nine would be a Galley and a Teifi and any more would be a second Galley and so on.

There is even a single option that Chris is particularly keen on!!

Kind regards

Tim

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Grahaml
I find I am now free any chance I can join you?
Graham

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 18, 2014, at 9:34 AM, "Chris Partridge [via Langstone Cutters RC]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

For some reason I'm down for this again.
But the weather forecast for Thursday looks excellent and high water at 09.35 (but not very high at just 3.8m) suggests a breakfast row. So...how about meeting at 07.30 for a trip to the Marina Bar in Eastney. We should be back at about 11.00.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-Thursday-Aug-21-tp2048.html

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Hi all, sorry but this one is just too early for me after all so I'm going to leave you to it. Have fun!

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Certainly, Graham.
Rachel you big sissy. You only have to get from Chandler's Ford by 7.30....
If you happen to wake early, come anyway!
See you all tomorrow.

Re: Mid-week row Thursday Aug 21

Teri Baker
Morning Chris,

  Thank you for yesterday's row - and for putting up with my crap sculling!