Mid week row Tuesday 14th meet 14.30

Pete Reed
Tuesday looks like the best day for weather and tide.

High is 16.11 at 3.85m.

Probably have a row down the harbour and back and then in the Royal Oak for anyone that wants to afterwards.

Please can everyone who signs up keep fingers crossed so I don't have to cancel again šŸ˜

Pete

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 14th meet 14.30

Yes please for me Pete

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 14th meet 14.30

Matt Oā€™Neill
Yes please for me Pete, Iā€™m going to try my best not to get held up at work!
Thanks, Matt

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 14th meet 14.30

Yes please. Sue

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 14th meet 14.30

john d. pearce
Hi Pete
Yes please
John D.

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 14th meet 14.30

Anita Preston
yes please for me.

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 14th meet 14.30

Mike Ballard
I see there is six so far, Iā€™ll row if anyone else signs up or if anyone drops out. Cheers, Mike

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 14th meet 14.30

Pete Reed
Well, the good news is that the weather looks promising so it should be a good row.

The bad news is that I have come down with a stinker of a cold so will be dropping out so I don't share it with you.

Could someone please take over running this one?

Many thanks
Pete

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 14th meet 14.30

Matt Oā€™Neill
Hi Pete,
If today is anything to go by, Iā€™m really going to be struggling to get there on time tomorrow. So think itā€™s best I cancel myself out now and Mike can have my place.
Hope you all have a great row. See you all soon.

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 14th meet 14.30

It looks as if there are 5 of us now. I'm happy to be row organiser Pete although I think you've done all the work šŸ˜

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 14th meet 14.30

So I might squeeze in as passenger?

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 14th meet 14.30

Pete Reed
Thanks Rachel.
I hope you all have a great row
Pete

Re: Mid week row Tuesday 14th meet 14.30

Of course Nigel lovely to have you aboard