Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Roll up, roll up, get your mid-week row here…

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, you are cordially invited to join me for a Tuesday morning row in our beautiful harbour.

I promised to take over Bobby’s mid-week row while she’s away. So may I propose a gentle meander up to marker and beyond and hopefully get in a spot of seal watching. Then back into Emsworth for tea, coffee and pancakes at Flintstones - it is Shrove Tuesday, after all.

High tide is at: 11:51 (max height 4.7m)
So let’s meet at the boat park at around 9:30ish, with a launch time of around 9:45.

Weather looks a little cloudy with 9 degrees C. and a WSW wind, so wrap up warm!!

If that all sounds like fun and you fancy joining your friends in the regular mayhem that is the Langstone Cutters, then please sign up in the normal way.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Karen Bakovljev
Count me in please. Karen

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Greg Spencer
Yes please matt - happy to take cox for you

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Yes please from Michael and Lesley

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Yes please .Marilyn

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Yes please!

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

john d. pearce
Hi Matt
yes please
John D.

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Liz Hall
Add me in please

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Mike Lowery
Place please, 9.30  an attractive start time.

Ta  Mike L

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Chris Murray
Yes please Matt. Cheers, Chris

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Yes please Matt  .. I hope I've counted right

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Barry Scott
I think I am number 12? So yes please Matt or else!

Barry

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Mike Ballard
And I think I must be 14? Room for me, pretty please. Thanks, Mike

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Hi all,
14 so far, so a great little number for a full boat of 6, one of 5 and a Teifi.

I’ve spoken to Rue at Flintstones and I believe he is bringing in pancake mix just for us, so it should be fun!!

…..any more, for any more?
Everyone’s welcome!!

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Geoff Shilling
Hi All. Please take Sallyport. Geoff

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Liz Hall
Hopefully that means we now have 15 if Geoff is coming

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Unfortunately not Liz, he texted me to say he was away. We’re still at 14

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

john d. pearce
Hi Matt
14 in Sallyport gonna be a bit crowded!
TVAM

Re: Mid-week row, Tuesday 21st at 9:30am

Just had a text from Flintstones:

Rue and the staff at Flintstones Cafe Emsworth, look forward to welcoming the Langstone Cutters