Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

michael
The weather looks calm and sunny, for a casual row. I think all the training rows are finished for the GRR.
All welcome.
Michael and Lesley

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

len buckle
yes for me cheers len

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Steve Holder
Yes please 🙂

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Yes please , Marilyn

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Susan Wagg
Yes please
Sue Wagg

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Geoffrey Shilling
Yes please Geoff

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Yes please for Ron and Cheryl. Seems like an ideal row, and company, for Cheryl to ease back into rowing again!

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Dave & Josie
Yes please for Dave only

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Wendy and Stephen
Yes please Wendy and Stephen 🚣‍♂️🚣‍♀️

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Anita Preston
Ok, why not 😊

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Rich@Mumbles
Hi, I'm Richard from Mumbles rowing club and met some of your crews recently in Morbihan. As a result, I would love to row with you guys if the numbers work out. I have rowed Celtics quite a bit but willing to row anything that floats. Currently in Eastleigh visiting for a week. Spoken to a few people by phone who told me to post on the forum, and saw this thread for Weds!
Regards
Richard 07423063361

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

michael
Rich, yes you are welcome, I will have a disclaimer form for you to sign, as do all our guests. We are on a tidal creek so can only row for two hours either side of high water. We meet at 10.00am at the boat park beside the Royal Oak, please do not park in Langstone High Street, most of us park in the council car park at the Ship by the Hayling Island bridge, free. Then walk around the waters edge.
Look forward to seeing you, we generally row to a cafe somewhere for coffee or lunch.
Michael

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Andy Biltcliffe
Michael, please could I put my name down for Wednesday morning row. Many thanks
Andy Biltcliffe

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

michael
Andy, yes the more the merrier

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Gill
Yes I would like to come along as well am easing back into it as well if ok

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Julie A
I'd like to come along

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Rich@Mumbles
Hi,
Much obliged. Will see you weds. Richard

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Chris Murray
Yes please Michael. Cheers, Chris

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Me too please...but I might be a few minutes late if the buses are delayed

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th Sept 10am

Susan Wagg
Hello Michael
Unfortunately I have to pull out of this row
Sorry for the late notice
Sue
12