Mid week row Wed 13th

Hi all, it looks as if there may be a window in the weather on Wed with no rain forecast and fairly light winds. Despite the clearly urgent need for me to become proficient in the Imperative tense I am prepared to miss my Spanish class this week in favour of rowing :-). High tide is about 13.40 (4.9m) so I suggest we meet at the Mill at 11.30 and row somewhere for a lunch stop. Lets keep an eye on the weather and decide nearer the time how ambitious to be about our destination :-)

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Andy Mac
Yes please Rachel.

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Rachel, yes please

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Andrew B
Hi Rachel - yes please Andrew
Andrew

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

len b
i like this please

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Hi Rachel.
Don't suppose you lot fancy rowing to France Wednesday,it would save me the ferry cost.
Have a good one....... ⛴ ...... Les.

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Hi Rachel, yes please for Ron and Cheryl

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Would like a row this week but need to be home by 2pm. So is it OK if I take a teifi and come with you all for a bit and then I'll return in time.  Can row as a single unless anyone else has time restraints.

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Phil P
yes please .Phil

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Geoff
Hi Rachel. Me to. Geoff

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

And me please.

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Liz Hall
Two more please - Liz and John

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

nigel
I should like to row, as I must get fitter and rowing is good for you.....I'm in that sort of mood.....!

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Marilyn
Yes please, Marilyn

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Jackie Tutt
Hi Rachel
Not sure if you have too many now but if there is an opportunity for more yes please.
Look forward to catching up xx
Jackie

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Well I have to say I'm impressed by the response! We have 16 so far so enough for 3 galleys and Christine in the Teifi as she needs to get back early. The forecast is still dry and light winds so lets keep everything crossed.

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Is there room for a 'Newbie ' member please ?

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Hi Dee, we would love to have you along

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Dee
Brilliant, see you at 11.30 .

Re: Mid week row Wed 13th

Marilyn
Sorry Rachel I won't be able to join you tomorrow, keep warm, Marilyn
12