Mid-week row - Wednesday, 18th September at 09:30hrs

Mid-week row - Wednesday, 18th September at 09:30hrs

Damian Grounds
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mid-week row - Wednesday, 18th September at 09:30hrs

Andrew B
Damian - yes pls - Andrew
Andrew

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mid-week row - Wednesday, 18th September at 09:30hrs

Andrew B
OK Damian - no problem. Good luck with finding a mountain.....

On 17 September 2013 21:53, Damian Grounds [via Langstone Cutters RC] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Andrew, It looks like nobody else wishes to join us for a row tomorrow morning... So, as much as I like you, I'm going to cancel and go for an epic mountain bike ride.

http://langstone-cutters-rc.1095392.n5.nabble.com/Mid-week-row-Wednesday-18th-September-at-09-30hrs-tp524p531.html

Andrew Berry
Andrew